Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 2 Denver

So day 2 was full of good times.


I woke up with a bed to myself. (with 4 people and 2 beds that is a pretty big accomplishment).


I went to classes/lectures for most of the day... they were really cool and I learned a ton. I especially enjoyed the "producer's forum".... except I am pretty sure the moderator was on cocaine... oh well.


The classes are sooooooooooo cold. I keep getting the seat right underneath the air conditioner and am wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I am so cold it is ridiculous.. my fingers were going numb.


The day ended with a huge get together with poker and open bar. Tony and I played Halo and he dominated the Texas Hold 'em tourny.


Be sure to listen to tomorrow's Radio From Hell. Between 7-8 I believe they will air what we just recorded, it is awesomely funny.

See ya tomorrow!

p.s.

I'll post some pictures later

No comments: