Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 4 Denver

Well... Day 4 was actually yesterday... I am home now ... but here is what I did yesterday on the final day of my trip with RFH.

Woke up late again... went to breakfast at some crepe place. (And here is the highlight of my day) where I found out about ChaCha. Yea... if you have not heard of this then text a question to 242242 (chacha) and a live person at a computer will try to find the answer for you. Totally awesome. Very useful in social/argumentative situations (stupid tony, Ray Bradbury is not dead).

Then we went to the final seminar.. which was pretty weak since most everyone had left already. We just watched a video of what everyone thought were the best radio bits of the past 20 years.

Afterwards Richie, Booster, Tony, Kerry, Bill, Sue and I went some rock 'n roll cafe and had lunch....

After lunch we (Tony, Bill, Kerry, Sue and I) went and saw Pineapple Express (yea it doesn't even come out for 3 days.. but we are members of the media so we totally got to see it before you). It was alright... kind of disappointing... not worth more than a matinée ticket if you do go see it.

Once it was over Kerry and Bill got on a plane and Tony and I drove home. He told me about super heroes he has invented over the years. Not a bad time. Got home at about 3 AM.

That was it... my whole trip.

Now here are those pictures I promised. Nothing really great... you could probobly just stop looking here.




















No comments: